Payment methods include PayPal and Credit Cards.
1. PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
- When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
2. Credit Card Payments
Stripe is a global online payment processor that is trusted by thousands of businesses across the globe including many Fortune 500 companies. Stripe exceeds the most stringent security standards. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, they make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security.
All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.).
The reasons why we suggest you use Stripe:
- Stripe accepts almost every known debit and credit card along with the following e-wallets: Google Pay, Apple Pay, Alipay, Amex Express Checkout, Microsoft Pay, Visa Checkout, and WeChat, etc.
- Seamless and quick checkout experience
- When you use your credit card through Stripe, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
- When it comes to customer support, Stripe provides more support options than PayPal. You can reach out to them via Phone call, email, or talk to their agent on an online chat. You can also ask general questions on their support forum if you want, and if you need technical assistance, you can use their IRC channel to get instant help.