Boffi B15 Bathroom Cabinet Special Showroom Sale – Only 1 unit in this configuration for this heavily discounted price. If you want the Boffi B15 Bathroom Cabinet in another material and/or color, please contact us by E-Mail or live chat and we will gladly prepare a free custom quotation for you.
Type: Bathroom furniture
Finish: white Carrara marble and canaletto walnut
Designer: Norbert Wangen
Measurements: L 70 cm x D 45 cm x H 90 cm
Nome modello: B15
Descrizione: Monoblocco caratterizzato da estrema purezza, data dal frontale del contenitore
senza maniglie e smusso superiore a 60°.
Caratteristica estetica del piano l’accentuata inclinazione del bordo anteriore e laterale
che favorisce l’introduzione della mano per l’impugnatura del frontale e l’apertura del
Il particolare lavabo integrato nel piano rafforza ancor più l’estetica minimale del
Caratteristiche tecniche: Contenitori in particelle di legno (classe E1) nobilitato con carta melaminica, idrofugo
(classe W100) sp.19 mm in finitura rovere grafite a poro aperto.
Dimensioni monoblocco: H.900, L.700, P.450 mm.
Cassetti Legrabox nero, con spondine in metallo verniciato nero.
Fascia maniglia integrata tra contenitore e piano in profilo alluminio estruso finitura
Materiali Finiture frontali: legno impiallacciato (noce canaletto U.S. – 093)
Piano e fianco laterale destro in marmo bianco Carrara.
We carry all products by Boffi. If you are not able to find a certain product in our shop or would like an individual quotation, please send us an enquiry.
Your benefits when buying the Boffi B15 Bathroom Cabinet from us:
- Low prices for contractors, builders, interior designers, architects, etc. as well as for private clients.
- Bespoke made-to-order service and white-glove delivery with installation available on request.
- Brand new, genuine products in original packaging.
- Tracking number and shipping insurance for every order.
- Safe Payments with Buyer Protection so you buy completely risk-free.
- Real people on our 24/7 customer support waiting to assist and help you.
Boffi B15 Bathroom Cabinet Price & Discount
Please contact us by E-Mail for Pricing and Discounts.
How to order a customized version of the Boffi B15 Bathroom Cabinet?
The first step: tell us your desired product size and material selection
In order to accurately provide you with a price, you need to tell us the following details:
- Product size: Usually most products are available in multiple sizes, like length, width, height, etc. Therefore, you need to provide detailed measurement information such as: “220 × 100 cm” or “large version” and so on.
- Information on the grade of the material and the desired color: Furniture is available in a vast variety of materials and colors. The most common example is the sofa. A three-seat sofa of the same style often has dozens or even hundreds of fabrics or leathers to choose from. The materials are usually divided into several levels, each of which is divided into multiple colors.
- Finishing details: Differences in workmanship will also affect the price; e.g. is the surface polished? Is the finishing walnut or ash or sandalwood? Therefore, providing the size, material and workmanship details of the product is very important for accurate quotes and the ability to compare prices. A sofa with different grades of materials can have a price difference of several thousand dollars.
* If you are not sure about the above mentioned product details, please contact us, we have professional designers and product consultants that can provide you with advice and assistance in this regard.
The second step: Production and Logistics
After confirming your order according to your desired configuration with the manufacturer Boffi, the production cycle is generally 8-12 weeks. After the production is completed, we will arrange with our logistics company to pick up the goods and start the export procedures. We will then inform you of the specific shipping schedule.
The third step: customs clearance and home delivery
When the Boffi B15 Bathroom Cabinet arrives at the destination port or airport, customs clearance and commodity inspection will take place. After the relevant import taxes and duties have been determined and paid, the logistics company will deliver the goods to your designated location.
Other Questions about the Boffi B15 Bathroom Cabinet?
Please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. We are always reachable by live chat, email and telephone from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 17.00 (Italian time).